Tuesday 21 September 2010

70s architecture

A meeting at work today allowed for some quick snaps of the inside of the building. In a strange way I love the decor - orange wall tiles, brown hessian wall paper etc. If the items were for sale on eBay there would be a lot of interest ...

My favourite pieces are the wall tiles - I can't make up my mind if they are purely artistic or are for acoustic purposes. They remind me of some futuristic space ship - 2001 A Space Odyssey springs to mind.

Back home now and looking forward to the Sponsored Walk tomorrow, as long as the weather holds.

1 comment:

  1. We usually do ours on the Thursday before the long weekend. Decided not to have one this year, so it's a four day week this week (and four days next week too). Fi has her one on Thursday though.

    ReplyDelete